Friday 4 February 2011

Pipers Farm



I recently came across Pipers Farm Butchers in Magdalen Road in Exeter. The food quality is amazing and the product range is huge. I feel I'm buying from a quality producer.

They have a Simple Range of meat you can buy either £15 for eggs, chicken fillets, beef/chicken burgers, meal for one, red ruby steak mince, sausages/bacon and grilling steaks/sandwich steaks. Wow!

They have an amazing site built by One Design www.pipersfarm.com. It's simple, effective and really funky looking. I hope Pipers Farm are getting a lot of interest from it!

I'll be buying my first lot of meat in about 6 weeks time, so I'll give you a verdict on the Simplest Range.

Suprisingly my challenge of not buying for big stores and commercial producers has not been as hard as I first thought!

Thanks local producers!

No comments:

Post a Comment