Thursday 6 January 2011

Day 1: Too easy by far!


So far so good. The only thing I wanted to buy today was some bread for my soup (old can of sainsburys own in the cupboard!) and if I had time I'd look for a dress for the postponed Chalk&Ward christmas party tomorrow.

Firstly I managed to buy myself a bit of beef lasagne from two lovely ladies from Sweetlands on the Exeter Food Market stall. It was delicious! Homemade, handmade and as far away from a packaged Tesco's cardboard lasagne as you can possibly get.

Secondly, I took a look in Oxfam, I was hoping to buy a dress but failed and tried on the most hideous coat instead. However, I did find a beautiful beaded necklace made in thailand. Perfect for my outfit for tomorrow.

So as long as I don't need anything else I think I'm having a very achievable non high street consumer day. I have to find a better way of saying that!

1 comment: