Thursday 20 January 2011

milking human kindness :)




I have to say a big thank you to the girls at work, I was asked to go and see The Black Swan at the Odeon in Exeter on Orange Wednesday and for a meal beforehand. Obviously I said yes, I love ballet, Natalie Portman and Swans but within minutes I'd realised I actually cannot go, the Odeon being a massive corporation.


Resigning myself to the fate of waiting for the film to come out in two years time at the Tivoli cinema,  Tiverton, Sandra Everett came in to tell me that instead of going to the Odeon we'll go the Picture House, Exeter, an independent cinema (funded with assistance from the National Lottery through the Arts Council). Bloody Marvelous! 


I love the fact they considered my resolution and also that we'll all be supporting a great local cinema plus it's much nicer in the Picture House than any other big name cinema, they're always so cold!


Thank you ladies, you've shown me great kindness.


http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinema/Exeter_Picturehouse/

No comments:

Post a Comment